ArthaLand is a revitalized real estate company bringing together a brain trust of experts in property development. We establish ourselves as an entrepreneurial, world-class, boutique developer of unique, enduring projects in the residential, office, and leisure segments.
- We are responsive and responsible to our customers throughout our projects life cycles from concept to completion and beyond.
- We are future-ready.
- We are future proof, by design.
- To be a boutique developer that creates properties that will provide special, holistic and elevated quality of living for our customers and overall communities consistent with sustainability values that we stand for.
- To become a fresh breed of developers whose aim is to sincerely care for and improve lives and conserve the environment in all phases thru responsive and responsible planning, development and property management. - - We know that our work impacts on the lives of our customers, the interest of investors and business partners, the well-being of communities that we build and the welfare of the environment.
- To be the preferred choice by customers who want a better and healthier environment for families, working communities that will grow and thrive thru time.
- To be the benchmark in the industry for novelty and freshness in project concepts, for well-thought of and perfectly executed projects, and in long-term after sales relationship.
- To be a caring and motivating employer supporting employees knowledge advancement, growth, health and aspirations for a quality life making them responsible citizens in society.
- To be a worthy investment to our shareholders, creating and unlocking values of properties we develop which translate into long-term returns for investors.
ArthaLand Corp. (Alco) is a real-estate company that specializes in residential, office, and leisure projects. The boutique developer has investments in three properties at Bonifacio Global City, bringing their total land holdings in the area to around one hectare. It also owns a 35-hectare property in Tagaytay City. Alco was formerly known as EIB Realty Developers, Inc. and changed its name to Arthaland in 2009.
In 2011, one-third of ArthaLand was bought by the Century Pacific Group, a holding firm which includes Century Tuna, the leading seafood canning company in the country. ArthaLand's flagship project is Arya Residences in BGC. The two-tower project is registered under US Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and was chosen as Best Condo in the Philippines at the 2012 Southeast Asia Property Awards.
ArthaLand is also developing Lot 5-5, a 2,233 sq m property in one of BGC's most coveted locations, the PEZA Zone or E-square. Lot 5-5 is across Shangri-La Hotel and Residences, a soon-to-rise six-star establishment. It is also near Bonifiacio High Street, the metro's most popular shopping and leisure destinations and the Mind Museum, the first science and technology museum in the Philippines.