What is INVESTMENT?
3 Types of Investment
- Ownership Investment
- Lending Investment
- Cash Equivalents
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org | call us: (+63) 915 918 8788 | (+632) 440 3121
Let's talk about about Ownership Investment
Basically there are 4 types of "Ownership" Investment
2. Real Estate
3. Precious Objects
"Buy Real Estate and Wait" - Anonymous
“In reality, there is no such thing as an inflation of prices, relative to gold. There is such a thing as a depreciated paper currency.”
— Lysander Spooner
“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” —Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder
5. All of these are "Investments" but where do you think you want to invest your money?
I'm a millenial and I want to try all of these of investments. Every little piece of
- Stocks (I'm not sure if I can do stocks, I'm not aware)
- Real Estate (I'll avail the Pre-Selling offers of some developers)
- Precious Objects (Mayble I'll buy jewelries so I can also use it)
- Business (I think small online business will do)
6. But for me I think I'll invest on Land Banking, After all for me Real Estate says it all. It's the only investment that is "Real".
You'll have titles and contracts. No one can steal it from you.
So are you a Millenial? What is your choice of Investment? I'd like to hear from you guys.
Source of information: